Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Two things to report.

I just heard some guy say to a chic he was with, "Do you want to get some more food somewhere?" Is that the dumbest thing to say or what? I am a guy with more knowledge then most about what to say and what not to say. I know better than to even make a reference that hints such eating habits. Stupid guy.

I just walked up to my dorm, and someone on this floor is tokin' up big time. The stank reaches for about 20 feet or so. Yes, I know what it smells like, but I'm not the type to smoke anything. I also know the smell because at my bro's apartment complex, these hippies lived down the way about 4 doors down. When the breeze came from the North, the smell filled everywhere. Had to close the windows then.

Some two asses just smelled it when they walked down the hallway. I looked through the door peak thing and they were staring at my door. They thought it was coming from this room. They assumed. That's why they're asses. Now I hear a lot of doors opening and closing.