Wednesday, January 28, 2004

By the which, I really do believe in that quote I used. "The opinion of the uneducated should be ignored!" I mean it in the sense that, if you talk to me about 'playing French Horn is easy' and you have never even picked up an instrument, I'm going to ignore you. I always give my opinions about issues I know and comprehend. You will never hear me talk about politics, because I don't care for it, and I don't keep up with it. My opinions would be worthless. I'm not going to say anything about ice skating, because I don't know the first thing about it. I will only give thoughts about subjects in my field of knowledge.

Knowing how to produce a sound out of a French Horn does not qualify an individual as being educated on 'playing French Horn.' I mean educated as in, you can write 5 pages easy about the topic. I could write 5 pages about playing the Horn. It'll be boring to you all, but I can do it.

I'm from Texas, but I type it 'you all.' When I say it, it does sound like 'y'all.' But that's probably because I slur my words when I'm sober, and I talk perfectly when I've had a drink or two. It's weird. I have witnesses too.