Thursday, January 29, 2004

San Antonio lost to Saramento. Makes me a bit happy. Now Spurs are 0 - 7 against the Elite (l337). Peja the Mad Man doing his thing.

The last post was just a joke. Trying to make him either mad or make him confess. Either way, I am happy with what he does. I think he has fun makin' people mad. I've decided to turn the tables.

Don't know what to talk about. Thinking about getting a laptop. With my computer science courses and writing courses, it would help when I'm away from the dorm. Other than that, I don't have much use for it. So I dunno. My desktop is so great I don't think I can break away from it. I built it too, so I have sort of an attachment to it.

Friend from the past emailed me about two days ago or so. I replied just to be polite, but I don't know if I really want to catch up. I'm the type of person that moves on when I'm moved on from. I don't think any of us are to blame, but I offered, and I got a 'no.' I'll be friends once, but not twice. That's just weird to me.

I'm out.