Tuesday, January 20, 2004

I'm not entertaining. I don't do magic tricks. I can't preform miracles. I don't have many entertaining talents, like acting or such.

I can sing. But not many have heard it. I tend to only do that when I'm alone. I can play some musical instruments, but I haven't touched one in almost 2 years.

I don't know. I can talk, but I quit after a while. I can answer your questions, but I can only go as far as you let me. I have no control over my entertainment value. It's determined by those around me.

To the one with a letter for a name, or so it would sound:

I do not feel like I am qualified to teach someone a lesson of life. Especially one involving females. A man can write a book that shares all knowledge of the female mind, but he may not be able to use it to charm a female. I could write a book containing the secrets of non-verbal communication, but I wouldn't be able to do one of my own experiments. It takes more than knowledge to execute something.

This is why I can't teach a certain someone a certain something. I might appear to be a good person for the job, but I am not. If my black book was filled from cover to cover, maybe. But I don't know what possibly could lead someone to believe I would be best suited for the task at hand. Seriously.

If I thought I could do the job and do it well, I would. I really like helping people, and I would at least like to have some impact on a certain someone's life. But I know when something is out of my field of knowledge. I know when I just don't have it.

...I'm still perfect though. Remember, my definition of perfect.