Sunday, January 25, 2004

Once again, I'm going to compare the lowly Spurs to the Mavs.

Spurs, 0 - 6 against the Elite in the West.

Mavs, 8 - 3 against the Elite in the West.

I think the Elite consists of four teams. Spurs ain't one of them. I feel that they are one of the teams stranded in the middle of the rest in the West.

I've put together a CD that I feel defines music. Because I am limited to one CD, I have to cut some songs from my list. I really don't want to. But here it is. Drum roll...

1. Dvorak - New World Symphony Mvt. 4
2. Rimsky-Korsakov - Sheherazade Mvt. 2
3. Art Tatum - Humoresque
4. Louis Armstrong - West End Blues
5. Clifford Brown - Daahound
6. John Coltrane - Acknowledgement
7. Radiohead - National Anthem
8. Radiohead - Bulletproof...I Wish I Was
9. Nirvana - Man Who Sold The World
10. Beastie Boys - Integalactic Planetary
11. Audioslave - Cochise
12. Massive Attack - Small Time Shot Away
13. Radiohead - Everything In Its Right Place
14. Radiohead - Hunting Bears