Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Odd, I had a weird dream, and I want to tell every detail, but I have one more class to go to. After 2pm I am free to do as I please. I really want to go to the gym, but I would have to do a bit of laundry first. It looks like I'll just have to wait until tomorrow or something.

Really weird dream. Most people would consider it a nightmare. But my dreams don't scare me. Even if there are animal skeletons looking at me and crawling towards me to save them. Blood dripping everywhere, even though there is nothing to produce the red substance. Nothing but a pile of bones. I don't get it. But it doesn't matter that I don't understand it. It's just my imagination running outside the box. I don't know what could place these images inside my head. Oh well. I'll explain it when I get back.