Thursday, January 22, 2004

People, you see the latest message on the tagboard? That's what I'm talking about. I'm glad someone appreciates my ass. :D

But yes, I am in a better mood. I didn't get the French Horn class I wanted, but I did get into Intro to Psychology. Some have told me I should be the next Dr. Phil, only thinner, with more hair on my head (the best hair any woman could run fingers through, that's a guarantee), and better looking. I could make a bunch of money. And then I'd be prepared for my high school reunion. Yea!!

Top 5 Vocalist Of All Time
1.) Frank Sinatra
2.) Chet Baker
3.) Tony Bennett
4.) Chris Cornell (The range, the emotion, it's all there.)
5.) Thom Yorke (Obvious Radiohead bias, but on The Bends and some of OK Computer, his voice is soooo soft and angelic.)

This list will keep changing the more I think about it though. I'm sure I'll consider taking one down to add Dean Martin, or Elton John (Yellow Brick Road is so great), or David Bowie, or Johnny Cash, or Stevie Wonder. I'll keep thinking...