Wednesday, January 14, 2004

The Spurs lost today. Not just to an Eastern Conference team, but a really bad one. And that's even after Atlanta committed 8 turnovers in the fourth. Sad. But, I hope this will open the eyes of the non-believers.

Got some medical results today. Something about my blood being too thick. Doc wants me to see a hematologist. They've seen it in me before and concluded that it was just normal for me, but I guess they want to be sure. I've done some research, and this thick blood could lead up to a stroke or heart attack. I'm too young to start thinking about that.

Sat around all day. I like that. I have to relax as much as possible. I wasn't able to drop my government class and add Intro to Psychology. This means that I'm gonna be doin' lots of writing. It's fine. I could use a writing tune-up.

Write more in a bit. Something important is being brought to my attention...