Sunday, January 04, 2004

More and more things are starting to bug me. It's the new year, so I'm gonna start ranting and raving about the small things

All right, who wants to step up and realy piss me off?!

I just watched the Cowboys lose, and the whole bit where Carolina didn't have one penalty, well, there's one reasonable explanation...

The refs were biased. Period. Whenever Carolina was going to have a penalty, they just made something up for the Cowboys so the penalties would offset. The pass interference call in the end zone on Dallas was quite an assload. If any interference was happening, it was on the offense. Mario Edwards was being held down by the receiver. I blame this all on the refs, and if they want a piece of me, then can come get some.

On a brighter note, San Antonio lost, and the Mavericks won. Let's analyze this....

San Antonio lost to the 76ers, a team that didn't even have its star player, Allen Iverson. The Mavericks beat Minnesota, a team in the "Elite 5 of the Western Conference."

Once again, I yell out, "San Antonio is overrated!"

Then I watched some Most Extreme Elimanation Challenge, so that made me feel better. But still, I'm one pissed off Andy.

Well, I'm gonna sleep and dream.