Thursday, January 15, 2004

Spurs lost again. To the Timberwolves. I believe they are now 0 - 6 against the Elite in the West. Spurs don't have enough offense to contend with the power teams. Mavs won a nail-biter. I was really worried. In the first overtime, the first three shots were 3's if I remember correctly. I didn't like Finley's last shot in regulation. Once again, the Mavs had a sizable lead going into the fourth and started to give things up. Playing overtime games like these will wear them out before they even make it to the playoffs. Still, gut-check wins like these might propel them into a winning streak. I think Nellie has realized that reducing the shots of Walker forces him to create assists. Two consecutive triple-doubles in points, rebounds, and assists. As long as he gets ten in two of those columns, I think the Mavs should win.

Changed my commenting feature. The one I was using had servers down, and that must mean it isn't a very good product. So I'm trying HaloScan. If these servers don't go down, then I'll stick with it.

I'm bored. But I don't know what else to write. At least, I don't know what else to write that won't incriminate myself.

Some things got discussed last night, and I don't feel so worried about it now. With a little communication, anything can be solved. Too bad I'm not one to talk. All I do is listen. I can carry a conversation, but only if I have to.

Ha ha! I was just looking over some logs of conversations from the past, and what I thought was proven.

While I was dating this one chic, her best friend had "it" for me. Flattering, well, just a bit. But it totally would have been a good excuse out of that hell hole of a relationship. I know when things aren't good for me, and I know when to quit. She was not up to my standards after getting to know her, so I left. I don't want a chic who believes that every relationship is perfect. It means that she hasn't accepted the truth or she thinks she is perfect. Let's get things straight. I'm perfect. I'll say it until the day I die.

Plus she spread nasty rumors about me after the break-up. That's not the best way to win me back. She left cards of care in my locker and at my doorstep. I should really look into a restraining order. Saying things like, "When you call me, not if" only makes me want to not call you. Ladies, if you want me to call you, just say, "Andy, you're so perfect, I want to hear your voice some more. Please fulfill my fantasy by calling me."

Either way. It's almost 3AM, and I'm still bored. Think I'll watch some FLCL and then hit the hay. Today (Thursday) is my last full day in big D-town. Hair cut, shopping for clothes and shoes, and maybe some B-ball are in order for today.