Tuesday, January 13, 2004

The devil didn't always have this reputation. He was once an angel at the side of God.

I, too was once an "angel" of some sort. But even the most perfect creature has a breaking point. When the sign says, "Do Not Feed," take it seriously.

I sit here, and I cannot focus on any one particular subject or event. Today, I already feel as though I'm going to be in a bad mood. It will probably last a while, too.

The thoughts surrounding me include the previous situation between friends and friends of friends. They include the "missed opportunities" of my high school "career." By that, I mean the chics who were potentials for me, but I did not know. Of course, this thing started months ago, but it got brought up this morning. She was good....real good. Pretty much fit my version of a perfect chic, except I don't think she played basketball.

Also, I have to think about this semester. I'm ready, but I have to change my sleeping habits a bit. I have to understand why I feel like a better person. If I don't know the exact change, then I can't reach the full potential of the change. There's just so many situations and questions. It's building up.

Building up. It turns into a big bomb. Best to avoid the blast. Have a feeling it'll happen in less than 2 weeks. Total isolation.

On a brighter note, the Mavs won just hours ago! And I did a survey.