Saturday, January 24, 2004

People, on my way up to the dorm, this chic in the elevator started a very small conversation. This is the type of initiation I need. A chic says "hi" and I'll do the rest. Of course, it didn't continue once I got to my floor. But she was about 2 inches taller than me and about 40 pounds heavier. Whether she is a 1 or a 10 doesn't matter, so long as there is a nice gesture.

Mavs beat the Bulls, so now the streak is at 7. I'm very happy about that. Next is Sacramento in Dallas on Sunday. I'm looking forward to it.

But yea, just got back from playing some NCAA 2004 at my bro's. Good stuff. The hours awake count is now at 19 hours. People, if you are my age and can't stay up 17 hours, you are in bad shape. I like sleep. I love sleep. But I can't enjoy what's really out there if I am asleep.

People, over to the right is a link to AmorYMiel. Go there, leave a message. There's some sweet recipes on there in past posts, and some crazy pictures. Support my fellow bloggers!

More people. I want more people. I should do a publicity stunt. I could try to convince Donnie Nelson to get me a ten day contract. Then during the Mavs garbage minutes at the end of a game, they could toss me in to play point. Everyone who sees it would say, "Who the hell is that? Why is he playing with the Mavs?" Total spotlight for me, spotlight for the Mavs, everyone can buy an "FBombAndy" jersey, and everyone would be happy.

My hair is so nice. One chic said, "It really does feel like feathers." With the new copper red highlights, I got it goin' on. Ooo Yea!

It's late, I need sleep. My hair is so perfect, that I rarely get bed head. For real. Ladies, spend a night with me and find out for yourself. I mean it. You don't have to play a thing. Isn't that a great deal. Free overnight stay in Austin and you get to touch my hair, all for free. It's too good to pass up.

Sleep...