Thursday, January 22, 2004

All the way, I am a Mavs fan. But my second favorite player outside that organization is Peja Stojakavic. His shot is so smooth and I love it when he wins those 3 point contest. When I am playing ball, and I am 18 feet or out, I try to make my game mimic his. When I'm 15 feet and in, I mimic my favorite player outside the Mavs, T-Mac. When he drives on someone to dunk it in their face, I have to throw something to the ground and jump up and down. Greatness.

Sacramento won, but it was close. Vlade actually shaved his stubble, so I almost didn't recognize him.

Dallas beat the crap out of the 25% Lakers. Very lopsided, even though it was tied at 65 in the 3rd. Dallas ended the 3rd quarter with a 20 to 2 run. Walker played very well and earned some free throws. Although, his FT percentage is still disappointing. Jamison did really well, as did Finley. Nowitski was off though, and that upsets me. I want him to shoot 50% or higher every night. And he should take more shots. Nash had some exceptional passes, but I didn't see him score much. It was a nice blowout win, and it makes me happy. The series with the Lakers is tied 2-2. All that's left is one game with Minnesota (with a win the series would be 3-1 Mavs), two with the Spurs (two wins would be a 4-0 sweep), and 3 with Sacramento (which we lead 1-0). Those games could be important in determining playoff seeding and confidence during the actual playoffs. It will be interesting come May.