Friday, January 09, 2004

The Mavs lost. What can I say? The star of tonight was Shawn Bradley. Honestly. I've never seen him play that well. It made me believe that they should have been setting him up for 3's. None of the others played well. It sucked. An Eastern Conference team beat us. It's embarassing. If we don't get a win streak soon, we'll be a lower seed in the playoffs, and that will mean outs in the first round. "Mad props" to Bradley though. Amazing.

There was one Oreo left, and my mother told me to finish it. She said it wouldn't kill me. But here I am with a sharp pain in my stomach. My tombstone will read, "Because you'll never know which Oreo will be your last."

I explained more of my "devil" fantasy to my mother. For those of you who don't know, I want to get one of those devil costumes they sell during Halloween. Also, a plastic pitchfork. The stunts I've created are hilarious. I really want to walk into a church with the costume on and yell for help. When they come close, I would poke them with the fork. I'd say something clever, like, "The devil made me do it." Another calls for me to hide near a stop sign at an intersection. When a car stops, I would run in front of it real quick like. The driver will be stunned, now knowing what to believe.

The number one shen...shenana...bah, I hate spelling. The number one stunt would be for me to jump on to the stage of a christian rock concert. I would jump up and down and do some head banging. Then I would run off into the fog.

I have nothing against religious types, or a specific religion. I just figure it will be funnier if such people were the audience. There's no harm really. Unless they tackle me. That wouldn't be funny.

Went to the old doctor. Had some blood drawn. Went to the mall, bought some clothes. Had some McDonald's. Everything caught up to me, and I took a small nap. It's not often I take a nap.

I just took a look at Shawn Bradley's statistics for tonight's game.
19 mins. 6 for 6 Field Goals, 1 rebound, 2 assists, 1 steal, 1 block, 0 (zero) turnovers, 12 points.
Amazing, I'm stunned. Oh wait, NO FOULS!!!

If the Praying Mantis can do this every night, we'll be the number one seed.

I'm gonna talk more later. Gotta collect some more thoughts.