Sunday, February 01, 2004

Oh my gosh. I actually missed a day. I didn't post anything for Saturday, and it's too late now. That sucks. I had a streak going. I can't believe it. I let my fans down.

Gonna watch the Super Bowl. Gonna have me some BBQ. Gonna get my chicken on. Oh hell yea. I'm going all the way for Carolina. They weren't supposed to make it this far, but they have, and I don't see it ending yet.

Listening to The Love Below. There's some damn good jazz backgrounds in it. Makes me happy. I'm still hooked into the jazz even though I haven't played it in almost 2 years. I can't improvise, but if you put a sheet of music in front of me, I'll play it.

Went to the mall today. Walked around a bit, looked at shoes and games. I didn't find any great shoes, and the ones I liked were way expensive. I don't want to pay $100 for some B-ball shoes, because I did that the first time. The T-Macs were worth it, because it gave me the confidence I need to play my best. When I pull a sick cross-over or spin move, I know that I'm doing it so well the person defending me is going to fall on his ass. I've done it to people before. It's called "breakin' ankles." I'm not AI, but people don't see it coming. They see a small guy with glasses. In reality, I'm more like a young, very raw Finley. I love to pull the step back jumper. And my shots are real streaky. When I'm in the zone, (which really does exist) I hit everything I throw. Played 25 once with my buddies, and I ran off to a 16 point lead on everyone. I hit 16 before anyone else scored. All they could ask was, "What's got into him?" Great stuff. What's weird is that I ate about an hour before and I didn't get sick or anything. Now if I eat at all earlier in the day, it's gonna bother me too much.

Still haven't been to the gym. I'm ready though. Maybe some real big-time playas will take notice and try to draft me to their team. Ha. I can't even really play full-court yet. I've done it once, and I felt good afterwards, but that was 10 months ago. I need to get back into shooting shape first. When I can shoot 300 shots per day and feel fine, I think that's when I'll do full-court again. I think I heard Peja shoots 500 shots a day. I think it might be more. But I want to have workouts like that. Maybe a coach will notice me. I could play for some chump team. I dunno.

Man I hate clowns.