Thursday, February 05, 2004

OOOOooohh....

Going to eat dinner with a friend. On the way there, this cute blonde gives me the "up and down and back up again" look. I said "Damn!" Had I been on the way back to my dorm, and had I known my roomie would be gone for a couple of hours, no doubt I would have made a play. Quick U-turn, get on the same elevator, get name and invite.

Nothing makes me happier than when a chic checks me out. I don't catch them doing it that often, but every now and then, its like "woah." Man. Good mood. Hell yea.

One class today. Already did the homework too. Crap, I need to finish my program. Due Friday. Also need to get my login ID and stuff. Hope I remember.

Late, and I need sleep. I wrote a bit earlier, so I've forgotten what to say.

Anh, 'he' is gay. Me, I'm straight.