Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Got all my homework done today. I feel good. I don't have to wake up early tomorrow, so I'm staying up late being bored. HA!

So yea, I want more questions. I feel that it will put me back on the right track. I was looking through my archives, and I realized that I've written a lot. And I know remember a lot from those months. Weird that August doesn't show up. It was only two posts anyway.

I had somethig to say, but I've already forgotten. I'm so forgetful.

2 days, 3 days, I'm done. I get to go to Albertson's and get those huge bags of candy hearts at half-price. Then I get to stop thinking about holidays. Spring Break coming up. Don't know what I'm going to do yet. I might just sleep that week away.

I'm not kidding....some lucky girl will hear me sing, and be like, "Why aren't you trying out for American Idol?"

(Wishful thinking for a music contract.)