Sunday, February 22, 2004

My stomach has been really terrible lately. Anytime I eat, I get real bad acid reflux. I'm definitely going to have to see the doctor.

I want to scream. I just want to yell. Not at anyone, but into the air. Not one of those stupid screeches. I want to just take a deep breath, and be as loud as I can.

I'm almost at my breaking point. That's when I just go crazy for a while. Real moody and what not. I don't want it to happen, but things just suck.

I want to go to an island with no one there. I want to be alone. Where I can just spend my time thinking about things that fascinate me. When I don't have to answer to anyone.

I'm so tired of thinking about people that don't think about me. I'm done. I'm just going to have to move on.

That's something I like about Austin. Yea, I'll bug friends to come down and visit. But it's rare if someone does. And it means that I can focus more on the few people I need to. If I lived in Dallas still, the drama would destroy me. Makes me so much happier to be here.

I think I'm really certain about living here in Austin from now on. When I go back home, I see my parents and all, but that's it. And with this nephew on the way, my parents are going to be traveling to Austin more. So there's no use in going back. I've got no strings attached. The only reason I ever do go home is to get my hair cut. My hair stylist is so good. She's knows exactly what I like, what I don't like, and she's so sweet. She's only been cutting my hair for about 2 years or so, but still. It's nice to have one thing static.

It's late, I should probably be going to bed. The more sleep I get, the more likely I am to feel better.