Thursday, February 12, 2004

I don't know if anyone else feels this way, but...

I seriously thing walking around bare foot is horrible. Even if you're at home. The only exception in my mind is when you first wake up. Otherwise, I feel that socks should be worn at all times. This also leads to my hate for sandals. Nothing good can happen from wearing sandals.

Spears, yes she sucks. And just like a whore, she gets paid for it.

Sweet, a friend of mine is going to let me borrow his PS2. He's been working real hard, and he doesn't play it much. I'm going to hook it up to my computer and I'll be even happier.

Some might call me a 'nerd' (Every test I've taken though considers me to be a jock....weird) and I really don't care. There are different levels of nerdiness. A guy who does computer programming for a living is less of a nerd than a guy who does it for fun on friday nights. A guy who can build a computer but school you in B-ball, is less of a nerd than a guy who has a human size robot to satiate his physical desires. I don't know where I came up with that...

My point is, fine, call me a nerd, but chances are you're a bigger nerd than me.