Tuesday, February 17, 2004

I want to sleep, right now. But the thing is, if I get 8 hours of sleep or more, I will wake up feeling more tired than now. This is why I try to force myself to sleep only 7 to 7 1/2 hours. Plus, it will force me to adjust to long days and such. I know when I graduate and get a job, I'll have to get into the schedule of sleepless nights and such. I'll be ready. It'll also force me to get healthier. I'll start going to the gym more often and for longer periods of time. When I'm playing basketball 5 times a week, and I'm playing for about 3 hours at a time, I'll be happy.

I'm getting into the habit of eating Ham sandwiches for lunch everyday. They are so good. I can't stop. I almost had one for dinner as well. Walking back from my matrices homework, and I just got a taste for that cheddar. Decided to grab some Cheetos instead. I am almost back on track for 3 meals a day. Last year I was pretty much eating one big meal a day, and this semester I'm eating two large meals a day. I can't eat breakfast, so I'll be stuck with lunch, supper, and dinner. Ha!

"Breakfast, brunch, lunch, dunch, dinner, dupper, supper, and seakfast. Last night I couldn't get out of bed, so I ate my bean bag." - Fake Greggo.

I love that. Hilarious. 1310AM The Ticket.

Man, just sitting here and I want that sandwich. Damn. So yea, did my homework, still have to start my program. That's gonna suck. Its a program about matrices!

OK, nevermind, I am tired, so I'm going to sleep.