Monday, February 02, 2004

Tuesday. Yea. No early classes tomorrow. I get to sleep in however late I want. Well, until about 11:30 or so. I'll probably end up waking at 10. Maybe grab some breakfast, watch some T.V. Whatever helps me relax.

Ordered a A Perfect Circle single from Amazon. Should be getting here in 5 to 10 days. Makes me happy. Has a remix of Blue, which is a really good song. Right now I'm listening to Radiohead, like always. I've been checking out the OutKast CD more and more. I'm trying to figure out what tracks I like. Andre's CD has more jazz backgrounds, and I'm really liking that. Big Boi has some sweet beats, and I like that too.

Parents said to look at shoes today. So I will. I'm thinking about this vacation I'm going to take, and I could spend hours at the gym. In fact, that might be the best thing. It might force me to fix my shot. And my handles.

Since I introduced myself to the chic in Psych, I haven't spoken to her since. And I usually sit a couple of rows behind her. Today I got to class a bit early. She walked into the room, and scoped all the available seat. There were two to the right of me that weren't taken. Well, she chose her normal row. But when she took of her jacket, she obviously glanced at me. I don't get it really. I offered once. Don't expect me to make another move. If the first didn't work, then I'm just going to assume (yea, assume) that you are taken. Don't want to waste my time. And I'll never go after a chic with a boyfriend. Even if she will cheat on him with me.

I've noticed what I'm attracted to about a chic's face. I notice eyes. I've seen real exotic eyes, and those have me taking double-looks. I've also noticed that I like blue-green eyes. Although, those with the peach colored clear skin and deep brown eyes also get me. If they have the dark brown eyeliner real light too, man, I just can't stop looking. Staring, whatever.

I may or may not be shallow. I do know that guys like looking at attractive things. And I'm really trying to make sure that I'll spend a lot of time with someone I can wake up to the next morning and not freak out over what I drank last night. I just want a chic who I can hold in my arms, not the other way around. A chic who has better hair than me, and my hair is damn nice. A chic who I can talk to about anything. Including sports. Sounds like an ideal chic. Maybe. But I think I can get that. I think the things I can offer should be able to get some of the best available. I just gotta get them to step trhough the door.

I'm sure with a name like "FBombAndy" people are wondering why I don't drop F-bombs. That's because I'm sure females read this, at least some females, and I just feel weird using obscene language when there's females about. I dunno.
andy cabral
So yea, gonna get some sleep. I'm feeling tired. And thirsty.