Sunday, February 01, 2004

I did watch the Super Bowl, and yes, I am disappointed. But they were evenly matched, and I'm sure every New England fan was crapping their pants when the Panthers tied it at 29. If you want to blame someone, blame the idiot kicker Kasay. Wrong time to have the kick-off float out of bounds. Still, I chose Carolina, I predicted the score (which I said was going to be 24 - 21) so no one can accuse me of not having a spine. I put 'em out there.

Got class in the morning, but no history tomorrow. For some reason he's decided not to have class. Better for me, I don't like history. That means I'll have a two hour lunch break. How nice.

Went to Best Buy on Friday I think, and I picked up two Radiohead imports. Already put them on my computer so I will always have them. It's just in case I ever lose the CD case or something.

I don't know what all I have to do this week. I'm probably gonna do my matrices homework on Tuesday. I still need to sign up for those psychology experiments, and I have to visit the CS computer lab to register my login ID or something. Should finish the program assignment too.

I was told not to be so bitter anymore. I'm not sure what the remedy is for this. I don't know because I have no idea what the source is. I just need a change of scenery I guess. Wait....I got it.

I know what I need, but I don't want it. I know what I want, but I know I won't get it. I know what I'll get, but I don't need or want it.

That's all I'm going to put about that. But it does make me lose hope. Makes me lose motivation. Oh well, this happens to me at least once a year. I'll get through it.

I just don't understand. I'm not sure if I've been like this all semester or just recently. But I really do want to break away. Just lose contact with everyone for about a week. I did this last semester, but I don't remember how it turned out. I just stop getting online, I stop answering my phone, and I stay away from the dorm as much as possible. I really try my hardest to not be talked at by anyone. I'll probably still keep the blog goin'.

Don't even get me started on Valentine's Day. Like I just said in an email, I hate it when I'm single, but it could probably be because I'm a guy. Maybe some guys out there like V-day. I don't...