Monday, February 16, 2004

Four classes. Went by alright. I have to actually go to my TA session for my computer science class. Apparently they don't like the way I write code. They can kiss my ass.

Two classes then tomorrow. That's not too bad. I have a break from 11 to 12:30. That'll give me time to eat or whatever. It's not enough time to go to the gym though. Those are the best hours to go, because no one is there. I went today at around 5, and all the courts were full. I wasn't up for a real game, I just wanted to shoot around. I decided to just spend an hour carrying the ball and dribbling every now and then. I got reacquainted with the ball. It's been a month since I last played, so it's good just to get my hands back.

I should probably start my homework. If I get it done early, I can spend more time at the courts. Thursdays are when I plan to wake up at 9, go to the courts by 10, and play until 11:30. That's a good solid hour and a half. It'll give me time to shower (I like to smell good. My shampoo smells like oranges) and to eat a brief lunch.

If Max isn't going to be back at ATH, then I know just who should replace him. Jay Mohr. He's funny, and he knows his sports. It would be quite a show.

I did stock up on those hearts. I've already eaten one package. Well, I don't like the white ones, so I don't eat those.

If there's any sandwich I could spend the rest of my life eating, it would be a smoked ham, cheddar, and mayo sandwich. Mayo on one side, and not the Miracle Whip crap. I'm talking Kraft Mayonaisse. I hope I spelled that right. Miracle Whip has this sweetness to it that I hate. And no other mayonaisse tastes as good as Kraft's. Cheddar has become my favorite. And there's nothing like smoked ham. I like smoked cheddar, and smoked gouda, but I feel that I prefer that smokiness in the meat. It's part of how picky I am. For instance, this has to be the exact order of my sandwich, or I won't like it (I'll still eat it, just not with the same satisfaction)

Starting from the bottom: bread, mayo, ham, cheddar, bread.

Yes, I can tell the difference, without looking, if the mayo is on both sides, or if it's next to the cheese. Mayo and cheese produce a distinctive flavor. So if that's not the order, I get mad.

I like creamed corn. Didn't try it until Super Bowl weekend, but I just got a craving for it.

Well, either way, I'm going to get ready for bed. I've had a long day. 8:45 to now. Straight. No naps. I don't believe in naps, unless I'm sick. I think that's the only excuse. Oh, well, I guess it's important for older people. And by older, I mean older than me. My dad is older than me, and I think it's fine for him to take a nap. He works too hard. If you're a baby, then yea, I guess it's ok for you to take a nap. But if you can't stay awake for 16 hours straight, it's time to see the doctor. Unless, like I said, you are older than me, sick, or you are a baby.

Yea. Bed...