Friday, February 06, 2004

I don't want a relationship now. I like to start things at the beginning of a semester. You know, you walk into the class, such and such, etc. It's now February, and I feel that I'm better off single for the mean time. I'm choosing late March because of Spring Break. That's one of those weeks where it's a bit better if you're single. I don't mean that like a stereotypical guy thing, I wouldn't mind having a female friend tag along. But, I have to have my alone time, and that week is perfect.

I know I know, a guy who chooses specific time periods to invest in a relationship. It's weird. I know.

I would like to put Red Hot Chili Peppers on my CD, I really would. But I don't know what to put, and I wouldn't know how well it would fit in. All time fave is "Soul To Squeeze" and I wouldn't mind adding that. I just don't have any more room. I have about 30 seconds left, and that's even after cutting silence in some songs.

Friday friday friday. My favorite. Everyone is all like "Oh, next friday is a 13th." Bah! Tuesday the 13th's scare me. Everything bad happens to me on that day. In fact, I already know ahead of time that there's one in April. So I'm going to barricade myself in my room that entire day. I can't let anything go bad. Not this semester. Not this year.

Got my program done early last night. Went smoother than I thought it would. Usually programmers never get it right the first time around. I got my prime numbers function the first time around though. I sat at the computer trying to remember everything from my EE classes. I decided to shut my brain down and let my fingers work. When I turned my brain back on about an hour later, it looked like a good function. It worked. I said "Wow!"

Almost 4, no call to head over to my bro's. It's fine though. I can watch my shows at 4.