Monday, February 16, 2004

Ahh, just read a comment...

Things did not end as well as they should have. I closed the door behind me, thinking I'd never want to be there again. I made a mistake. There are things in my past I regret. But I can live with my regrets. They are few and far in between. Also, I guess we (I) decided not to talk again, and that has lasted all of...three years and a month.

I don't know what I miss exactly. It's more of a "what could have been?" For all I know, it could have been one of those relationships that actually lasts after high school. Or it could have ended the next day regardless. I don't know. And that curiousity kills me.

And for my third paragraph, I will state that she probably has moved on, and she probably doesn't even think about it anymore. I don't know. I don't want to know how she feels. Those aren't my questions.

I must say, that this path I am currently on is going just fine for me. I'm at UT, no strings attached in Dallas (by that I mean girlfriend or such), and I'm single. It takes a lot to make things work with such distance. I've seen it with my own eyes. Going home every other weekend takes its toll. But if you can stick it out long enough, it doesn't matter. It pays.

Sure, you can list scenarios. But I guess all that matters is reality. And what I know is that it's in the past, and there's no use crying over spilled milk. Or the past in this case.

I need to buy that movie on DVD. And I need to pay more attention to the score. Man, a freakin' bear! Greatness.