Thursday, March 18, 2004

Well, didn't have a post for yesterday. Sorry. I spent last night in Arlington hanging out with some good friends. Had plenty of fun.

This afternoon I played basketball with P and my dad. Unfortunately, I did not win. I decided to play "catch up" and eventually I ran out of energy. The final score was 25 for P, 23 for my dad, and 21 for me. At one point I was down by 8 points, but I finally caught fire with my outside shot. But yea, this was my first real game since October, and it's good to see I haven't lost all of my stamina.

Weird dream last night. I wanted a blueberry and cream cheese danish, but the damn store wouldn't take my money. Bastards.

No new thoughts about chics. Didn't really think about any. I was more focused on what was coming up next week in my classes and what I was doing out on the court. I think I think too much. Hmm....I believe I think too much. I will talk about how one day I want a chic, the next day I don't want one, after that there isn't any thought about it. Although, that dream is still in my head. Still remember the details. I actually remember something, and that's just amazing.

Tomorrow the father leaves for his hometown to visit the family. Good thing I'm not going. I would just end up making people cry or something. Just as an example of why I don't visit them out of my own will...

When they came down to Austin, I think just to go to San Antonio, they didn't ask how I was. Instead, they asked, "If we bring our computer down, can you upgrade it for us?" That's all they want from me. That's fine. It gives me a reason to stay away from them, a reason to skip out on my cousin's graduation, a reason for me to leave the state and not have a care.

Also, this baby is on the way in May, the graduation is in May, so I've chosen to help out my bro. They are going to need extra eyes, and I'd rather help with a nephew than see some cousin graduate. Might sound harsh, but he bugs me anyway. I don't think I know anyone more annoying than him.

Oh great. Now I'm complaining. That's not the purpose of my posts.

By the which, just as I thought about leaving this state, I thought about, "What if...?" When my bro left for college, he had a woman back home. 212 miles between them, and they made it work. It'd be cool to think, "Wow, back home is a chic waiting to share my bed, to spend time with me." But then again, I hate the idea of long-distance relationships.

I've got a new idea. I'm going to start drawing again. And I'm going to post my crap pictures here every once in a while. That could be fun.

Hahahaha...flip-flop. Now I want to punch stuff again. I don't get it. Oh well. Probably post tomorrow night, don't know about Saturday night, but I'll be back full-time Sunday. I'm gonna go dream about naked women and water slides. Yea, right. If only I could...