Tuesday, March 16, 2004

OK, yea, with Netscape and Mozilla, this blog looks fine. But when you use IE or some off-brand browser, it stops at the bottom of the tag board. So, I'm going to try to fix that by removing the tag-board.

It's Tuesday and already I'm looking forward to going back to Austin. I've been fixing this computer up for my parents, and my padre is not giving me the time I need. I've got a headache just thinking about it.

On a lighter note, I had a wonderful dream last night. A past love of mine showed up in my dreams and was so happy to see me. No, again, it wasn't one of those dreams. I could only wish. But she did hug me and was all clingy(?) to me. She didn't let me go, not even once. At one point, we were posing for cameras or something. Everyone seemed so intrigued with what was going on. I sorta sat there and just smiled. I was reunited with the one person in my life (so far) that actually ... well, I don't know the word, but she has been the only one that I shared a special bond with. And not one of those physical bonds, you perverts! I mean, it's what I'm looking for. She provided everything I wanted. And now, because of my dumbass mistakes, I have to find a second person that can do the same. Ha! Wish me luck.

Actually, I think it's not too far off. I've got this weird feeling that everything will fall through to it's right place soon. It's almost as if I can see the future, just not in detail.

I'm really going to try posting more. It is Spring Break, but I like blogging. I still need to generate a wider audience.

By the which, you're right, I should be in Cancun or somewhere right now. Being home is nice, but it's definitely not the most fun thing. Oooh, if I was in Cancun, my stomach would be in such bad shape. I need to go to Ireland. Bunch of red head chics. Yea!