Monday, March 22, 2004

It's been a while since I've added anyone to my link list on the right. But, I did check out this blog, and it's well-written. Maybe it's just that the unicorn story makes me wish I had a unicorn of my own. Female unicorn of course. Someone from far away just to make out with. No strings attached. Either way, check it out maybe.

I did find out when my appointments are. Get this. I'm having a blood lab done in the morning, a liver 'scan' and a doctor's appointment afterwards. Three medical dates. Woo hoo. Tomorrow is going to be plenty of fun.

The 'ass' did come clean before I even asked about what was up with my bed. That's respectable. Still, I don't want any guy sleeping in my bed other than me. Females, it's fine because to me, they are cleaner and smell better. If some hot model wanted to sleep on my bed, no doubt about it.

Damnit, that damn song is stuck in my head, and it sucks so damn much. Which? "I Believe In A Thing Called Love." The Darkness. SO gay. Really. Oh, and then throw in my head that damn Incubus song. Yes, the new one, "Megalomaniac." Now I just want to blow my brains out. Ladies, fine, if you like Incubus because the lead singer is good looking, fine, go ahead. But don't even try to tell me with a straight face that you like the music they make.

So yea, more later.