Monday, March 15, 2004

Well, been here for the weekend. Home, that is. Everything is how I remembered it when I left. Nothing new, nothing strange. I still hate standing outside because I really don't want to run into someone I know. I've graduated, and I am trying to move forward. I don't even know if I'll go to my high school reunion. Probably, depending on if I have a lot of money by then or not.

I hate this computer. It's not that old, but it feels old. Maybe it's just that my computer is so great.

I'm really relaxing here. I'm still thinking about the future, and that's still messing up my stomach. It's sad when I can't even go home to get away from my troubles. If I could drink right now, I would. No doubt a couple of shots of rum or such would help stimulate my forgetfulness. But unfortunately, drinks would do more harm than good.

I haven't really talked to anyone since Friday. This is fine, although there are people out there who I really don't mind having a conversation with. I don't know. When I'm surrounded by people, I want to be alone, and when I'm alone, I want someone to be there with me. Conflicts, conflicts. And we all know how I try my hardest to avoid conflicts.

My shoes should be getting in Austin on Friday. The Recovery CD for my parents' computer should be getting here soon as well. Once I get the CD, I can restore it to brand new condition. They would really like that. Saturday a haircut, and then it's back to Austin I go. I miss my ethernet.

Sad. It's only Monday, and I'm already talking about going back. I really can't get a vacation. Oh well.

P did come by today, and that was really surprising. I haven't seen him since January or so. It's good to hear he's getting away from the light drugs and what-not. Working out and playing ball is a great way to get back in shape. Said that Thursday or something I am going to play ball with him. That'd be fun. Except for when hegets mad and walks off the court. Hopefully that won't happen.

This is one slow ass computer, and I'm ready to calm down for the evening. I'm gonna watch some TV, and then go to bed. Good plans.

Sorry for the lack of posting these last two days. It is Spring Break after all.