Sunday, March 21, 2004

Ok, my alarm clock isn't working, and my blanket is laying a bit different than how I left it. Should I assume the obvious? And if so, should I kick someone's ass for it?

Maybe I am just being over-paranoid. It's possible, I guess. I'm going to ask, and if I feel like I'm being lied to, then someone is going to hurt.

If there's one thing I just don't allow, it's someone F'ing around with my stuff. That's where the line is, and if it's crossed, you can bet there's going to be hell to pay.

I'm back in the dorm and I have been looking forward to it, but I feel like this last stretch is going to be rougher than I expected. If that's the case, then I'm really going to be an angry person for a long time. If I was mad before, then this is going to be a whole new feeling. People will cry, some will hurt more than others, and even more could possibly bleed. I mean it. I don't feel guilty about making someone hurt. Especially if they do deserve it.

I'm really not a mean person. But it is somewhere in me. I try my best to be nice, courteous, and such. But if you keep poking the bear, you're gonna get hurt. That's just the way it works. There are people in my past who can affirm that. There are people today who don't have a clue. I guess I should put a sign outside my door.

Alright, it's getting late, and tomorrow is the first class day after Spring Break. I better get some sleep in. Last night, I was up until 4, and my Mom woke me up at 9. Yea, it's been rough today. The hot dogs I ate today are giving me horrible acid reflux. Oh well. If I go to sleep, I'll be fine.