Saturday, March 06, 2004

Mavs game, even though they lost, was still entertaining.

Nellie got thrown out, Finley threw a very uncharacteristic elbow, and techs were handed out like free ice cream. Mavs cut the lead from 28 to 5. I really thought they were going to pull it off. Unfortunately, a stupid foul on Malik Rose killed that shot. If you are going to foul someone, make sure the ball never goes above the rim. That simple. Don't just give a little shove. Send him to the ground.

Bowen had it coming. I admired his defense once, but now I realize he really is a dirty player. I hope he gets a suspension. Everyone knows Finley is going to. I hope this really lights the fire under Dallas' ass. If we could just run the tables from here on out, it'd be amazing.

Spent the day at my bro's. Played NCAA 2004, watched the game, followed it with more NCAA. Fun stuff. Almost lost my voice from yelling all night tonight. Tomorrow I think my bro is going to come up to campus to play some ball. I'd be up for it. Even with the lack of sleep and such, I'd still play.

Speaking of which, I should get some sleep right now.