Monday, December 22, 2003

There are many people in my life, and there are many today that I do not talk to on a regular basis. I do feel a bit bad about this, but there are reasons and excuses. I am not the biggest fan of excuses, but I do acknowledge their existence.

For some, it's because I don't make calls. I hate picking up the phone and calling people. I hate the phone. There's a long drawn out story behind it, but I don't feel like going into it. To all who read this, just know that I won't call anyone, and it's best if you call me. I'll answer my phone as long as I'm not in a situation where answering it would be rude.

For some, it's because I only get on AIM at night. I do not feel like IMing during the day because it is best suited for practicing my B-ball skills. Usually I am in the driveway dribbling around and working on moves. Once it's around 10, then I'll stop and get on. Don't look for me any earlier unless I am really bored. I only have about 15 people on my list, and about 10 don't even get on much. So gay.

For some, it's because I don't like you. This is generally directed towards females. If I'm not talking to you often, then it's probably because things are awkward. I try to keep everything nice and smooth, so there's a better chance that you did it. If I did it, I'll apologize. Now, this doesn't apply to all females, because I know of a handful of exceptions. If you aren't sure if you are an exception, try calling me or IMing me. I'll let you know.

And for most, it's because I graduated, and you were just a high school friend. That's all. Yea, it's nice to keep in touch and all, but you're bound to lose contact with most of your friends from high school after graduation. It's statistics.

To all those I do talk to regularly, umm....what do I say? Thank you? You're welcome? Either would be very....stupid. But, at least you get the way I am.