Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Females...females everywhere.

I don't know what to put after that. All I know is that my hands are cold, and it's taking me forever to type.

"Just let me try, and I will be good to you
Just let me try, and I will be there for you
I'll show you why, it's so much more than good enough."
Sarah McLachlan - Good Enough

This is the anthem of all relationships involving me. Friendships, more, it doesn't matter. It still applies. You can ask any of my ex-es....any friend of mine, past or present. They will tell you the same thing. Well, maybe. I'm sure there's one or two bitter people out there who have nothing but expletives for me. But a majority will tell you that I can be one of the nicest people. I can help, big or small problems. When my name is called, I show up.

I had this one friend in high school. She was nice and all. She asked for my advice a lot. Even so, she would do the opposite, which usually led to more problems. I knew her weaknesses, and I cautioned her about certain activities. She did them anyway. Now, I have no idea where she is. I do not know how she is doing. All I know is that she is a troubled person. I found this out because she called me once about a year ago. And I tried my best to prevent her future. It sucks.

By the which...I forgot to mention...