Tuesday, December 16, 2003

By the way, I will be home tomorrow. Not sure who all reads this, but I guess I should announce my arrival. I don't want people saying "What do you mean you're leaving? When did you get here? Why didn't we hang out?"

I plan to get me a jobby job, and stay indoors as much as possible. Except for this Friday. I'm going to see that Lord of the Rings Part III at the IMAX theater. Awesome stuff.

Yes, as I said, I will be home soon, so I don't know how much I'll be postin' on this thing. It'll pick up for sure next semester. People, you heard it here first. My roommate and I have agreed to workout everyday next semester. I am going to eat jars of peanut butter and take protein supplements so that all my shirts are way to tight. OK, maybe not supplements. But still, I told him that I am up for it as long as my schedule allows. If he says "I don't know" then you guys are to make fun of him constantly.

Anywho, I should start packing.

A woman's self-help book....still weirds me out.