Monday, December 29, 2003

I listen, that's what I do. I don't want to talk because after every word that's gotten me into trouble, why would I want to talk? If you've talked to me for the past four years or so, I'm sure you get what I mean. I have a way of saying the wrong things at the wrong time. Or would that be the wrong things at the right time? I don't know, but they are the wrong things to say.

Everyday, I try my best to improve my listening skills. I have a feeling I might eventually make a living off of it. This is why I pay close attention to music and such. Every time I listen to music, I try to dive deeper into it. I try to pick out things that I did not notice before. I try to pay more attention to the little things. This is why I'm so particular with the music that I listen to.

Those have needed me to listen to them in the past few years will agree that I am one of the best listeners you will ever know. I believe this too. I mean, even when people talk about the most boring topic, I still listen and offer input. Tonight I did not do as much of that. I felt more like not talking. So that required me not to offer as much input.

By the which, How bout them Cowboys?!!?

And those Mavs better fix their game and hit a long win streak. People...

Dallas is 1-2 against the Lakers. Dallas is 2-0 against the Spurs, who are overrated. 1-1 against Minnesota. 1-0 against Sacramento. For comparison...

San Antonio is 0-3 against the Lakers, 0-2 against the Mavs, and they haven't played any of the other elite teams. San Antonio should enjoy this win streak, because it won't last.

My ranking of the NBA Western Conference...Lakers one....Sacramento two....Dallas three....Minnesota four....San Antonio five.

I know, I know. Dallas just got a win in Sacramento, one of the best at defending their home, but they didn't have Peja. In a seven game series though, I believe we could take them down.