Sunday, October 05, 2003

Cowboys won today....Longhorns won yesterday....this has been one of the best weekends in a while, but this whole month already sucks as a whole. People around me getting sick, four tests this month, and I think two papers. That just sucks.

So yea, I'm talking to a friend, and another friend she talks to said "hi." I just found this weird because I haven't talked to this second friend in quite a long time. They need names. How about Emily* and Laura*. Emily is my friend, and Laura is her friend that I haven't talked to in quite some time.

When two chics talk about you, even if it's just for a little bit, you want to know every little detail. But when you do that, you start to seem weird and stuck on it. It's just that knowing people are talking about you feels good at first, but if you know what they say, you either feel even better or you feel horrible.

So yea, Emily mentions stuff like "being reunited" and such. Very hard to interpret. But I'm the type that knows there's something deeper and hidden, but I'm not going to try to figure it out. I just look at it as "oh, this is just a poke at me." The only thing is that when you look at it like that, you could possibly be missing out on something.

This also has a little to do with the "drop a good word" technique that I mentioned in an earlier post. What if they drop the word, but you don't pick it up? That would be weird in the way that, you're reaction could be interpreted as a lack of interest. What if you are interested? That sucks.

I'm not saying I'm interested in this reunion thing, and I'm not saying I'm not interested. I'm probably just thinking about it too much. I guess it's just that when someone you really didn't keep in contact with still remembers you and events involving the both of you, you wonder about any impact you might have had on them. I know that there are people out there right now who have lost contact with me, but I still remember them, and it's because they somehow had an impact on how I think or act or something.

I know it's probably my fault that Laura and I don't talk anymore, and I can accept that. I just don't want to seem like a jerk or something. I still remember her. I still respect her. If she said hi to me, I would say hi, and I could easily listen to her for hours.

I'm quiet...but if anyone says hi to me, I can carry a conversation for a while. I don't want to start a conversation where one is not wanted. I guess that's why I don't always IM people first (Emily. You know who you are).

My mind is just fried....I could very easily be confused right now. Either way, three test tomorrow, I'm out.

* names changed again.