Monday, September 29, 2003

History sucks. In my opinion, there is no subject as crappy as history. I always go into that class with the intention of staying awake all 50 minutes, but it never happens. He starts talking to the students about their hometowns, and my eyes go shut.

Jazz Appreciation is so great. We spent the first 11 minutes of class listening to Art Blakey. That let me clear my head and get relaxed. That class goes by to fast though.

Microeconomics kinda sucks. We do the same examples all the time. She's a grad student, and it's her first time teaching. She needs to be more strict. These guys next to me keep drumming on the table really loud, and it really pisses me off. Not only that, but everyone in that class (excluding me) talks all the time. I don't talk because I really couldn't get along with anyone in there.

So yea, I wear my headphones to and from Jazz. It lets me ignore all the stupid talk floating in the hallways. Why is it that everyone walking in front of me walks extremely slow? And then there's the people who stop in the middle of the hallway and talk to their friends. Don't they realize that other people have to use the hallway? Do they not see it?

Going back home on the 10th. Got a wedding to go to, some basketball to play, and some sleeping to catch up on. Gotta get a haircut too while I'm there. I always try to keep my visits low profile. It's not that I think everyone I know will want to do something. I don't know that many people who I could hang out with. But I just like to stay home, stay indoors, and just relax. If people knew I were home, and they just wanted to hang out over at my house, then I would be fine with that.

It's almost October 1st. Time goes by quickly. I think I have four tests coming up, including one tomorrow. Only two of them should really be hard. I also forgot that I have to do a concert report....I need to jump on that.