Wednesday, November 05, 2003

Yea, played Bball this past weekend. Don't even really want to get into that. But I will never eat before playing again. I'll also try not to come down with a cold or sinus infection or whatever. Either way.

I hate things. Some things bug me too much, while other things are so small that I don't feel it until it adds up. Some things suck really bad. Some things are just plain annoying. Some things haunt me in the wrong way. Some things just pop up out of nowhere and freak me out. Some things are just too bad to ignore. Once again, I hate some things. If I could change the world, I would.

Then again, maybe some day I will change the world. Have my name printed in all the newspapers, and a picture too. Front page materials for every country. Guess I should keep dreaming...

I love dreaming. I know I enjoy sleeping, but I think what makes it so great are the dreams. People I haven't seen forever show up, and it's just like old times. People that are out of my reach are sitting next to me. People I haven't spoken to in years talk to me in my dreams. The ones I miss, the ones I don't, they are all there.

Sometimes these dreams can seem like good ones, but after sitting down and further analyzing, they can be horrible. They stick in your head all day, and it feels like you'll never get rid of it. Sometimes you don't want to get rid of it. I get those dreams every now and then. Does it happen to everyone? I figure it does.

But yea, gonna take some stuff, and then I'm gonna sleep. Sleep...