Thursday, November 13, 2003

Beer beer beer. I love beer. It can be very tasty, and it can be very relaxing. When I have a hard day, I drink beer. Although, now it has to be an extremely hard day, because I'm really not supposed to drink much at all. So the rare times when I can, it must be for a worthy reason.

After my first final of my first semester, I saw ripples in the floor. The test required so much thinking, I blew a hole. It just so happened to be physics. I really like physics, too. But walking out of that building was harder then it should have been. I went back to my dorm, and just passed out. Now after I take finals, I feel fine. Well, at least for most finals.

Just got a good topic to write about, so I'm going to post this and start it. It deserves a whole section to itself.