Thursday, April 15, 2004

Things going well, at least as well as they can. I'm happy about basketball, and it's really been the high point for this week or so.

I ate way too much tonight. Had a Monte Cristo from Bennigan's. I feel like I just swallowed 50 bags of skittles whole, then washed them down with a gallon of water. That's how full I feel.

It was funny though. They served this red stuff with some appetizer, they were onions or something. Well, E couldn't figure out what it was. I took a couple of tastes, and said, "It's ketchup mixed with Jack Daniels." He thought about it and agreed with me. It's funny what I remember from my drinking days.

Haven't had a drink in 8 months. Don't miss it. Well, I do miss it a little, but not enough for me to act on it.

Mavs - Sac, first round. Yes! Total greatness.