Saturday, April 03, 2004

Going to my Bro's in hours. I need to sleep in between though.

There's some people shouting in the hallway outside of my door. It's pissing me off. Oh well, they're kids. What are you gonna do?

I want to play more basketball. I wanted to play today, but it rained. I've played on those courts when they were wet. I ended up slipping and falling on my ass. Fun stuff.

I have regained my ear for Tool. Maynard's voice is just hard to get away from. Doesn't help that I listen to A Perfect Circle everyday.

Why does Woody Paige always have to get eliminated? I want him to win every time. He obviously brings the humor to the show, and he's not afraid to drop some inappropriate words every once in a while. Sort of like an older version of me.

I have a mini-hoop in my room. I have the matching mini-basketball as well. Those shots are falling like crazy! There should be an indoor league with small goals on doors. I'd be king.

The white text idea...good? Bad? What...oh, it already says that below. Ha!

I hope I never hook up with some controlling woman who burps and doesn't say excuse me, among other things.