Sunday, April 04, 2004

Don't have much to say tonight. Got back from my fun weekend, and I'm a little low on sleep. Really, I am exhausted. And I still have at least one test this week that I know of. This will be fun...

Well over here it's been like thunderstorm crazy. It's supposed to rain the next three days or something. I love it. I love it when it rains. Th only bad thing is getting to and from class. But I can handle it. I just have to avoid wearing a white shirt.

I took a sneak peak at the ESPN power rankings for the NBA. Stein has the Mavs sitting at number 8. Hello! 4-game win streak! Averaging over 130 points over those games too. Who in this league can score 130 points without burning out first? No one...

I was hoping that San Antonio would lose today to the Lakers, but I was dissapointed. Speaking of which, more than 24 hours before the Final Four started, I said to my brother, "You know, those Oklahoma State fans are going to be upset after tomorrow night." Sure enough, I was right. I also have picked both UCONNs to win it all. Put your money on them. Trust me, I gamble, and I'm good at it.

Raffles, card games, it doesn't matter. Lady Luck is always on my side. It's something I can't explain, but I don't really need to know why either. I just know it's something special with me.

Alright, I gotta get to bed. I'm gonna pass out soon.