Thursday, April 01, 2004

Saw Hellboy. Not bad. Could be better. Worth 8 bucks? I'll have to say, "no." But I saw it for free. Ha!

OOh, gonna get some Mavs highlights on Sportscenter. I might just stay up a bit longer.

If a diamond can make a girl shiver with pleasure, I need to learn how to crap out diamonds. Then I can be king of all that is good.

Actually fixed up my hair today. Turned out nicely. I think I need to add spikes to it again though. If I don't, it looks flat. I don't want to look flat. I want to look good. "Let's start looking good."

I've decided that for today, I don't want a relationship. Tune in tomorrow to see if it changes!

Well, the highlights came and left. I'm done.

What if I start using white text? I could hide messages. But now everyone will know. Hmm...

Dork!