Friday, September 05, 2003

You know, being on the bus, sitting in class, and lounging in my room has got me thinking. Why don't chics ever initiate contact with guys? It always has to be the guy who gets to embarass himself with a stupid one liner. If a chic so much as said "hi" to a guy, all of the work would be done. Yes there's the "I'm looking right at you" and what not, but that can be very misleading. She could be looking at someone behind you, and that can lead to a very awkward situation. Girls, just say "hi" and you can double the potential boyfriends available to you.

I really hate those moments when you see someone, but after closely looking, you realize it's not them. Like seeing an old flame, but it's only someone that slightly resembles them. You almost walk up to them and say "What are YOU doing here?!" Seconds before doing so, you stop yourself, rub your eyes, and walk away. It can really mess up the rest of your day.

Am I the only one who has died in their dreams? My roommate says he never has. Just wondering...