Monday, August 25, 2003

Finally back online. Took forever. Dan Patrick and Mark Cuban really got into it today on Sportscenter. It was actually kind of funny. And I recorded it too! Needed some basketball today, but the courts are closed. I gotta wait until Wednesday, and that's when classes start.

Still waiting for the new A Perfect Circle CD. Sounds good so far from what I've heard. I still have to go get my Neptunes CD.

This dorm room is coming along nicely. Soon people will WANT to come into this room. That's what I'm talkin' about. 6th floor.

I hate to see Van Exel leave the Mavs. But he's the one guy that's tradeable and has value. Just gotta wait and see if it pans out in favor of the Mavs. Quincy is the starting QB for the Cowboys. I wanted him to get it more than Hutch, just because the media guys were quick to jump on Q-Car but not C-Hutch. I can't stand Jerry Jones.

MTV VMAs are coming up this week. That's always fun to watch.